Fishing from the port of Sitka consistently produces world class catches and provides breathtaking scenery.
The Mount Edgecumbe Volcano, Sitka's enduring symbol, ventures boldly into the Gulf of Alaska. The leading edge of this natural landmark reaches closer to the Continental Slope than any other terrestrial point in the North Pacific. This unique position "funnels" marine life into Sitka's front yard and creates a fishery and sealife haven here unlike any other in the world.
- 4 full sized anglers per boat (5 or 6 only at your request)
- Full days on the water to your specification, up to 10 hours
- 20 years experience, U.S. Coast Guard Licensed
- 27 ft. Sea Sport w/ smooth riding fiberglass hull
- Inboard Volvo Penta high-speed turbo diesel
- Inside seating in a quiet, comfortably heated cabin
- State of the art electronics, navigation & safety gear
- All top of the line saltwater fishing gear and tackle provided
- Hearty lunch, snacks and drinks provided onboard
- Catch cleaned and iced immediately for highest quality
- High quality, comfortable rain gear provided
- Rubber boots too…I’ve got your size!
For your comfort and enjoyment bring:
• Layered clothing:
- synthetic fabrics like fleece and wind bloc work great
• Your own raingear & boots, if you prefer
• Camera (remember we share all our pictures w/ you)
• Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat